Days of Our Lives (1965)

Edit Information Add Photos

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives." These words, spoken by late cast member Macdonald Carey... (source: imdb.com)

Do you like Days of Our Lives?

60,703 views

Days of Our Lives Cast

Click on the photos to view each person's profile.

See full list of Days of Our Lives Cast and Crew »

Post Your Vote

Vote Results

Alison Sweeney - 40 Votes
Deidre Hall - 19 Votes
Renée Jones - 6 Votes
Kristian Alfonso - 5 Votes
James Scott - 5 Votes

Vote for your favorite cast member

On-Screen Matchups

Post a comment:

Your Name
Login or Join to avoid entering this info

Your Email
This will not appear on the site

DISCLAIMER
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. Who's Dated Who? accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Posted by LANA CARTER
mths ago
kristen dimera is so wicked i do not like her

Posted by Lee
yrs ago
Why is Lisa Rinna trying to look like Howdy Doody. she used to be so pretty.

Posted by classicars
yrs ago
This is my one and only soap opera. I have watche DOOL since forever!!!

Posted by Terry
yrs ago
Been watching since 1965 , while stationed at Vandenberg A.F.B. now 65 yrs old favorite soap , only one I`ve watched (teeheehee) Long live D.O.O.L.

Posted by Kimberley
yrs ago
Just a thought.... Will they ever come out with Days Of Our Lives, on DVD?

Posted by Bonnie
yrs ago
I have been trying to find out who plays Dr Baker as well...it`s been driving me crazy. I think he used to be Dr. Neil Anderson that was married to Liz Chandler.

Posted by Chris
yrs ago
I can`t find the name of the actor who plays Dr. Baker. He looks so familiar to me.

Posted by Barb
yrs ago
Are any of the new babies, Grace and Sydney, Allison McSweeney`s?

Posted by Cheryl
yrs ago
I cannot find the name of the actress playing Dr. Bakers nurse. I know I have seen her before. Iwas surprised that I can;t find her on the credits.....?

Who's Dated Who? content is contributed and edited by our readers. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Update Information
Days of Our Lives

Main Details

Other Details

Media

Publicity

Community

Search by celebrity name, topic or keyword

Quick Links

Snapshot

Edit Information

Release Date
8 November 1965
Episode Frequency
TV Show Status
Genre
Country
USA
Filming Locations
Boone Hall Plantation - 1235 Long Point Road, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Language
Sound Mix
Color
Film Type
Film Class

Wikipedia

Days of Our Lives (sometimes stylised as Days of our Lives), often abbreviated to DOOL or Days, is an American daytime soap opera broadcast on the NBC television network. It is one of the longest-running scripted television programs in the world, airing nearly every weekday since November 8, 1965. It has since been syndicated to many countries around the world. It rebroadcast same-day episodes on SOAPnet weeknights at 8 and 10 p.m. (ET/PT) until the network's closure in 2013. The series was created by husband-and-wife team Ted Corday and Betty Corday. Irna Phillips was a story editor for Days of Our Lives and many of the show's earliest storylines were written by William J. Bell. In January 2014, the show was renewed through September 2016.

Days of Our Lives Wikipedia »

External Websites

List of links to Days of Our Lives fansites:

Days of Our Lives Links »

Join Now

Register to update information, save favorites, post photos, news stories and comments.

Already A Member?